All of our orders for incoming weekends lock-in on Sunday at Midnight. We cannot accept skips for a placed order after this point. If you'd like to skip an upcoming order, you can do so before this cut-off in your account area.
Skipping is super easy!
- Select the 'Deliveries' tab at the top of the page
- You'll now see your upcoming deliveries below.
- Select 'Skip Delivery' and wait for a few seconds. The delivery will be grayed out and show as skipped.
You can skip up to 3 months of deliveries from your account by selecting the delivery calendar at the bottom of that page.
Any upcoming orders that have not been skipped prior to the Monday midnight cut-off are not able to be canceled, as the ingredient purchasing process has begun.
- Skipping enables you to stop deliveries while keeping your ongoing subscription.
- Remember that skipping ahead does not cancel your subscription or put deliveries on hold permanently, and if you would like to pause deliveries indefinitely you can do so by simply cancelling your subscription.
Still need a hand? Contact our Customer Love team here.