All of our orders for upcoming weekends lock-in on Sunday at Midnight. We cannot accept skips for a placed order after this point. If you'd like to skip an upcoming order, you can do so before this cut-off in your account area.
Skipping is super easy!
- Select the 'Deliveries' tab at the top of the page
- You'll now see your upcoming deliveries below.
- Choose the delivery date you would like to skip by clicking on the calendar dates as pictured below.
- Select 'Skip Delivery' located on the right hand side of the screen and wait for a few seconds. The delivery will have a cross and show as skipped.
You can skip up to 3 months of deliveries from your account by selecting the delivery calendar at the bottom of that page. Please note, deliveries will resume after 3 months.
Once you've pressed skip, a cross will appear above the delivery date and the 'Skip Delivery' button will change to 'Unskip Delivery'. To unskip the delivery, please press 'Unskip Delivery' and the screen will change back to look like it does above.
Any upcoming orders that have not been skipped prior to the Sunday midnight cut-off are not able to be cancelled, as the ingredient purchasing process has begun.
- Skipping enables you to stop deliveries while keeping your ongoing subscription.
- Remember that skipping ahead does not cancel your subscription or put deliveries on hold permanently, and if you would like to pause deliveries indefinitely you can do so by simply cancelling your subscription.
Still need a hand? Contact our Customer Love team here.